EuroDev has extensive medical business development experience helping manufacturers establish a medical sales office, and in setting up distributors and partners for them throughout Europe.
What's more, EuroDev operates in a wide variety of industries, including capital equipment, disposables, electro-medical and pharmaceutical.
Clients that partner with EuroDev Business Development enjoy:
- A dedicated team of sales support professionals. EuroDev will assemble a team of seasoned medical sales professionals to manage your account. While trained and managed by you, your team will employ sales techniques proven effective in the countries in which you plan to operate. Because our sales people are multilingual and highly attuned to the complex cultural mores of distinct European markets, you're guaranteed more receptive responses to your sales efforts.
- Product certification/adaptation services. Your EuroDev medical sales team will ensure your product is marketable in those countries in which you've chosen to expand.
- Lead generation. EuroDev medical sales reps will access a variety of public and proprietary databases in order to connect with key decision-makers by phone or email, evaluate interest levels and determine next steps. We also employ a custom mix of marketing techniques tailored to reach the best prospects for your product.
- Sales calls. Once leads are qualified, we'll set up visits to healthcare product distributors, retail outlets and/or end-users, either independently or together with you.
- The establishment of healthcare sales channels. We'll also help set up new healthcare distribution channels and/or reseller dealer networks as required.
- Inside sales services. EuroDev can manage all healthcare sales administration tasks, including order-taking, handling quotes and documentation requests, and more.
- Customer service. Once you have sales channels in place, your EuroDev healthcare sales team will customize post-sales programs according to your needs. Whether you need a 24-hour help desk, onsite training or on-demand webinars, we have all the resources required to ensure new and existing customers are properly cared for.
- Support services. As a full-service healthcare business development firm, EuroDev can handle any additional needs you have, from financial and legal assistance to warehousing and logistics.