Many businesses outsource all their HR functions to EuroDev, and we set up independent HR entities under our company structure for them. This model is similar to the human resource outsourcing (HRO) model currently in use in the U.S.
HRO organizations are becoming increasingly popular in the States because they help reduce the liabilities U.S. employers may incur while allowing them to maintain full control over their workforce.
This is also true in Europe, where our model offers many of the same advantages. EuroDev has extensive experience setting up this particular outsourcing structure.
Many clients opt for this solution because it:
- Is efficient and cost-effective.
- Frees them from the responsibility of performing basic HR tasks such as managing employee benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation.
- Gives them access to full European human resource support during the length of their employees’ tenures.
- Reduces liability risks, since the distinct European entity is set up to be the employer of record in Europe, and designed to be in full compliance with local employment laws.
- Simplifies administration, since a single entity can be used to permanently manage employment in any EU country.
Few of our competitors can offer this breadth of services on a European scale–one reason so many U.S.-based SMEs have chosen EuroDev to handle all their HR needs.
Some EuroDev clients prefer to set up their own registered entity, but still want a third party to manage their HR back offices.
With a direct employment model, EuroDev serves as a strategic and tactical back office for all European HR activities. Clients who opt for this service receive full administrative assistance (even though they are the employers of record), and pay employment-related insurance and taxes through their own organizational structures.
Not sure which model is right for you? Contact a EuroDev HR Business Services representative for more information.