Looking to grow your business and sell your aerospace and defense parts, components or systems internationally? Europe has to be on your strategic agenda for 2017. Our latest infographic on The European Aerospace and Defense Industry shows you why!
Key Facts & Figures: Aerospace and Defense Industry
This infographic provides a snapshot overview of the European Aerospace and Defense industry, giving you a sense of the rising industry’s scope and potential in Europe.
- In 2016, the industry generated a turnover of 222 billion euros, 11% higher than in 2015
- The biggest sector being civil aeronautics, accounting for 51% (113 billion euros) of total industry sale
- Across Europe, aerospace and defense budgets are increasing as national security becomes more and more imperative (read more information here)
- Besides key players like e.g. BAE Syst., Airbus, Leonardo and Thales, there are over 2,000 other aerospace and defense companies across Europe
- France, Germany, the UK and Italy continue to be the biggest markets of Europe
Click here to view the infographic about European Aerospace and Defense Market.
An Experienced Partner
EuroDev is representing some of America’s leading SME’s in the European Aerospace and Defense Market. On behalf of our North American principals, we’ve established relationships with renowned OEM’s, TIER 1 & 2’s and MRO’s in the global A&D industry.
If you are willing to expand your business to Europe, please contact Mark Wigger, VP Industrial, to learn how we can assist you with your export ambitions and objectives.