Looking to grow your business and sell your outdoor products internationally? Europe has to be on your strategic agenda for 2017. Our latest infographic on The European Outdoor Market shows you why!
Key Facts & Figures Outdoor Market
The infographic highlights the main facts, figures and key drivers of the European Outdoor Market.
- Europeans spent more than 10 billion euros on outdoor equipment and clothing in 2016;
- Retail buying patterns in Europe remains consistent regardless of market, climate or economic performance;
- The market is expected to grow 2% in 2017, and is a resilient sector compared to overall economic growth;
- Biggest EU markets are Germany (25,7%), Scandinavia (14,5%) and the UK (13,4%);
- Leading distribution channels are specialty stores and online retailers.
Click here to view the infographic about European Outdoor Market
An Experienced Partner
EuroDev is representing some of America’s leading SME’s in the European Outdoor Market. On behalf of our North American principals we’ve established relationships with hyper/supermarkets and specialist retailers which offer outdoor products.
If you are willing to expand your business to Europe, please contact Anne Heyraud, VP Retail, or Sosia Josten, Outdoor Expert, today to learn how we can assist you with your export ambitions and objectives.