UPDATE: For our 2018 Pet Inforgraphic, please click here.
Looking to grow your business and sell your pet products internationally? Europe has to be on your strategic agenda for 2017. Our latest infographic on The European Pet Industry shows you why!
Key Facts & Figures
The infographic highlights the main facts, figures and key drivers of the European Pet Industry.
- The biggest markets in the EU are respectively France (16,5%), Germany (16%) and the United Kingdom (15,3%).
- Approximately 70 Million European households (excluding Russia) have at least one pet.
- The European pet care market is expected to grow to 36.4 billion by the end of 2017 through a stable, moderate growth.
- 19% growth is expected for sales in pet products.
- Current trends are less loud colors and patterns, improved functionality.
- Humanization trend in Europe encourages pet owners to spend more on high quality pet food, high end accessories and expensive medical treatments.
Click here to view the infographic about European Pet Industry.
An Experienced Partner
EuroDev is representing some of America’s leading SMEs in the European Pet Industry. On behalf of our North American principals we’ve established relationships with hyper/supermarkets and specialist retailers which offer pet products.
If you are willing to expand your business to Europe, please contact Anne Heyraud, VP Retail, today to learn how we can assist you with your export ambitions and objectives.