The European market is doing well, and particularly so the European Pet Products market. People in general spend a lot of money on their beloved cats, dogs and others animals, and are always looking for high quality pet foods, accessories and care products. Are you a US based organization looking to expand to Europe? We have created this insightful infographic of the current European pet market landscape.
• Approximately 70 Million European households have at least one pet
• The expected growth for the European Pet Food Market is 4.77% in 2018-2023
• Europeans spend more on quality pet food, accessories and medical treatments due to humanization trends.
• Biggest EU markets are France, Germany and the United Kingdom
• Leading distribution channels are hyper/supermarkets (57.5%) and specialist retailers (35.2%)
Download our Pet Infographic to stay up-to-date on the European pet market.
If you’re thinking about taking the next step and expanding into the European market, we are here to help. In over 20 years, EuroDev has helped more than 200 North American organizations with sales outsourcing, HR outsourcing and M&A services: we know the market like no other because of our expertise, network, flexibility and experience.