EuroDev M&A has prepared a report of the M&A activity throughout Q3 2019. It gives insights into the industry by providing information on the M&A development globally. Furthermore, it looks closely at North America and Europe. It is our pleasure to share this Mergers and Acquisitions report with you.
- Despite weaker performance than in 2018, 2019 is still on pace to be the third-strongest year on record for global M&A .
- Strong interest in IT, Healthcare, Financial Technology and information Industry, with PE firms changing the way they valuate those companies.
- Brexit has investors divided with some of them being discouraged to acquire UK companies. Meanwhile, others take advantage of the unstable political situation and the fluctuating Pound.
- Increased regulatory barriers call for better understanding of local markets.
- The volume and value of global PE and VC activity declined during the period under review.
- In North America, PE and VC investment in companies based in North America remained relatively robust in Q3 2019.
- However, both the volume and value of PE and VC investment in Western Europe declined to 730 deals worth an aggregate USD 53,800 million.
To read the full M&A activity report, click the image below or follow this link to access the full Whitepaper “M&A Report: Q3 2019”.
Would you like to learn more about how cooperation with EuroDev can contribute to your successful expansion into Europe? Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Gerben Groothuis, Managing Director M&A.