Continuing our series of monthly updates on the M&A market, EuroDev M&A has prepared a report on the M&A activity and the forecasts for 2019. It gives insights into the industry by providing information on the M&A development, both in North America as well as in Europe. It is our pleasure to share this resource with you.
- A forecast decline in U.S. GDP growth in 2019 will contribute to a slowdown in activity
- Escalating trade tensions between the U.S. and China have created market uncertainty
- Rising valuations, willingness to sell and increasing competition remain the three largest obstacles to executives involved in M&A
- The growing importance of AI to achieve business model flexibility is likely to drive activity in the TMT sector
- European firms remain attractive targets for investors, with China turning to Eastern Europe for manufacturing opportunities
To read the full M&A activity report, click the image below or follow this link to access the full Whitepaper.
Would you like to learn more about how cooperation with EuroDev can contribute to your successful expansion into Europe? Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Gerben Groothuis, Managing Director M&A.