EuroDev M&A is pleased to share with you the 2020 M&A industry outlook report. It provides insights from top executives on the future of M&A, their appetite for Western European acquisitions and the role of Private Equity firms in 2020.
- 2019 was weaker year than 2018, but USA and Switzerland were notable outliers performing significantly better than expected.
- Western Europe remains the main focus of cross-border M&A deals.
- Executives remain optimistic about 2020 and more than half plan on doing acquisitions in the next 12 months.
- Private Equities are more careful to make acquisitions, despite being under increased pressure to do so.
- The future for the global M&A market is brighter than it might initially seem.
To read the full M&A activity report, click the image below or follow this link to access the full Whitepaper MA Outlook 2020.
For more background information behind this report feel free to reach out to Gerben Groothuis, Managing Director M&A.