Regional Sales Manager Germany
Exciting sales opportunity serving Aerospace, Shipbuilding, Entertainment, Automotive, High Tech, and many other industries. AeroGo manufactures innovative tooling and load moving equipment, utilizing hovercraft technology, as well as radio controlled wheeled vehicle systems. Companies large and small find benefit from their worldwide dealer network, experienced product specialists, and skilled engineers. AeroGo works closely with their clients to find a solution that is safe, efficient and cost-effective, as the customers’ valuable tooling and products are carried through the manufacturing process.
Regional Sales Manager, Europe
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager who is competitive and sales driven, who is a good listener and problem solver motivated to find creative solutions. The individual needs to be able to be hands-on and entrepreneurial, with the ability to execute and grow both new and existing channels. The primary focus of the role will be to grow revenue through relationship building, product awareness, and value-sales.
- Directly sell and manage dealer network for sales of industrial load moving equipment (hovercraft style systems and wheeled transfer carts) to heavy industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Shipbuilding, Trains, Entertainment, Power transformers, high tech, etc.;
- Creating and executing territory sales plans that meets and or exceeds budgeted revenue targets;
- Sell solutions directly, as well as through dealer network;
- Sell both Standard Products and Custom Engineered solutions;
- Identify and pursue new customer acquisition opportunities in assigned territory;
- Collaborate with professional engineering staff, and inside sales assistance provided;
- Manage sales opportunities for existing and new accounts in assigned territory;
- Identifying market opportunities and really listen and understand customer needs to enhance presence and grow sales;
- Attend industry conferences and trade shows to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- University degree preferred
- 3-5 years B-to-B sales experience
- Industry references
- Extensive sales travel experience and the Ability to travel extensively (Europe)
- Problem solving capability and driven by sales
- CRM aptitude
- Professional acumen
- Proven success prospecting and moving opportunities through a sales cycle,
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational, and communication skills,
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, both written and verbal
- Exposure to general business processes; sales, marketing, business development, customer service,
- Ability to take responsibility for problems/opportunities and implement permanent solutions,
- Fluency in English a must, professional German language skills required, other languages will be a bonus.
The Regional Sales Manager, Europe, will report to the VP of Sales.
The recruitment is conducted by EuroDev Services in Almelo, The Netherlands.
Interested? Please apply through our website
For questions, please contact Ms. Romy Brugge, HR Consultant and Agnija Stropute, HR Consultant at: +31 546 660000.
International HR Consultant
Glad to meet you
My name is Romy Brugge and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.