Regional Sales Manager - Europe & Turkey
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager who is sales driven, a good listener, and a problem solver, motivated to find creative solutions. The individual needs to be hands-on and entrepreneurial, with the ability to execute and grow both new and existing opportunities/channels. The primary focus of the role will be to grow revenue through relationship building, product awareness, and value-sales.
- Directly sell and manage dealer network for sales of industrial load moving equipment to heavy industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Shipbuilding, Trains, Entertainment, Power transformers, High-tech, etc.;
- Create and execute territory sales plans that meets and or exceeds budgeted revenue targets;
- Sell solutions directly, as well as through dealer network;
- Sell both Standard Products and Custom Engineered solutions;
- Identify and pursue new customer acquisition opportunities in assigned territory;
- Collaborate with professional engineering staff, and inside sales assistance provided;
- Manage sales opportunities for existing and new accounts in assigned territory;
- Build long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with new customers and dealers as required;
- Identify market opportunities and really listen and understand customer needs to enhance presence and grow sales;
- Attend industry conferences and trade shows to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services;
- Responsible for increasing revenue with assigned channel partners;
- Responsible for customer retention and developing strategies to minimize losses.
- University degree preferred
- 3-5 years B-to-B sales experience (industrial sales)
- Ability to travel extensively, at the minimum 4 days a week
- Problem solving capability and driven by sales
- CRM aptitude and professional acumen
- Proven success prospecting and moving opportunities through a sales cycle
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, both written and verbal
- Exposure to general business processes: sales, marketing, business development, customer service
- Ability to take responsibility for problems/opportunities and implement permanent solutions
- Fluency in English a must, professional German language skills required, other languages will be a bonus
The Regional Sales Manager, Europe, will report to the VP of Sales.
For questions please contact Hana Bhuiyan, International HR Consultant at +31 548 65 9019 | email@example.com
Interested? Please fill out the application form below.
International HR Advisor
Glad to meet you
My name is Hana Bhuiyan and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.