Fisher International is the leading global information services and management consulting firm offering pulp and paper businesses better performance through the strategic use of business intelligence. By combining deep data with powerful analytics and expert consulting, Fisher uncovers smart solutions to support clients in long-term goals. We are seeking an expert Business Intelligence Consultant who can lead our business in Europe as follows:
The Business Intelligence Consultant will spearhead Fisher’s client support and revenue growth activities in Europe, working with Fisher’s team of business development executives worldwide. The primary function of this role will be to grow business with existing clients, while ensuring long-term satisfaction and value realization from their investment. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who is an expert in the field and is able to work independently. This position will report to the Director of Business Intelligence Consulting.
- Ultimate responsibility for satisfaction and retention of clients
- Support clients in their use of business intelligence tools, like FisherSolve
- Train and develop new users
- Catalyst for maximizing the clients’ value realization from Fisher
- Grow business (primarily at existing accounts) using consultative sales techniques
- Module/scope upsell, additional services, on-demand, integration, etc.
- Build, maintain and execute on an account plan for each client
- Inspire clients and provide industry thought leadership
- Internal projects – product improvements, marketing support, etc.
Requirements (5+ years relevant experience, 2+ years industry strongly preferred):
- Technical or Engineering degree, preferably with a focus on pulp or paper
- Analytics, business intelligence or strategic planning experience
- Paper industry experience and network/relationships: preferred supply, packaging, tissue or pulp
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Public speaking/presenting (including group & individual training); fluent in English (written and oral) required; German and/or Finnish a strong plus
- Ability to create account plan and drive it to completion without oversight
- Execute outreach and touches
- Schedule and execute business/scope reviews
- Travel flexibility, up to 25%
Recruitment for this position is being handled exclusively by EuroDev Services in Almelo, The Netherlands. Interested? Please apply with your English CV at our website:
For questions, contact Elena Sotirova, Jr HR Consultant or Carolyn Braaksma, HR Consultant, at: +31 546 660000.
www.fisheri.com – www.eurodev.com
International HR & Recruitment Intern
Glad to meet you
My name is Elena Sotirova and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.