Director Business Development Europe
Examity, the world leader in online test integrity and ranked 119th fastest-growing company in North America on the Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500, recently raised $90 million of funding and now is looking for a Director of Business Development to expand its global presence in Europe.
- Ability to help built a robust EU business plan and execute that plan to grow in that area.
- Ability to successfully liaise with (academic) decision makers within Universities, employment assessment and large certification providers (e.g. AKAD, IUBU (Career Partner), University of Nicosia, Amazon, Tableau and SAP)
- An excellent communicator. Whether in conversation or writing, you deliver a clear and consistent message.
- A successful professional with at least 7-10 years of enterprise selling experience, preferably in selling intangible solutions.
- Excited about the thrill of the chase as well as the satisfaction that comes with growing an existing client’s revenue.
- Fluency in English
Examity offers a strategic role in a growing and successful company that is leader in its industry. The opportunity to further expand our business in Europe. Although it’s a home-office based position, in which you will travel 25-30% of your time, you will work closely with the VP of Sales and Director EMEA & APAC. We prefer candidates that live in the United Kingdom or other EU countries.
We offer a thorough training period in Boston MA and will work closely with you in Europe the first few months. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package and you will receive an employment agreement following your local legislation.
Examity entered the online proctoring market in 2013. At the time, there were a number of providers already in the space, but each was offering a single-service style solution, e.g. auto proctoring. As we met and connected with university, certification, licensure, and pre-employment partners, we realized that a new online proctoring approach was required.
We developed our solution to encompass a variety of proctoring (invigilation) styles, from automated through to live. In addition, we heard time and again that test-takers require immediate, and ongoing support, on their schedule. With this in mind, we built our team (now 650 employees strong, across 4 times zones) to provide students with 24×7 support, through familiar and accessible channels.
Since 2013, we are both excited and honored to have experienced more than 50% growth, every year we have been in business. This is a validation of our success. We take great pride in our ability to handle more than 1 million assessments per year. We maintain partnerships with more than 500 enterprise testing organizations, corporations and universities.
Please fill out the application form below or email your English CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please contact Romy Brugge, HR Consultant or Agnija Stropute, HR Consultant at: +31 546 660000.
International HR Consultant
Glad to meet you
My name is Romy Brugge and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.