Regional Sales Manager Forest Industry Baltic Rim
- 10-15 years of forest products industry experience with established forest products industry (non-academic) contacts, as well as deep fiber and wood supply chain knowledge region wide
- A proven track record of consultative, business-to-business sales
- Demonstrated skill set in the following areas: account acquisition, consultative selling, presentation, negotiation and collaboration
- Demonstrated skill set in relationship management, including onboarding new subscribers, post-sales follow up and customer service
- Demonstrated ability to understand and communicate customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends, and competitive threats within a market
- Demonstrated understanding of the basic principles of descriptive statistics, using market information to improve business performance, supply and demand economics, and supply chain management and optimization
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to interact with customers during the consultative sales process
- Strong written communications skills, including the ability to write reports and other correspondence and assist with the creation of content to support marketing and public relations efforts
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Ability to travel 50% of your time to meet customers in support of business growth
- Bachelor or Master’s degree required
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Generate new sales of Forest2Market products, particularly subscriptions services
- Develop and implement sales strategies and plans to drive revenue growth and profitability
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Provide assistance with contracts, contract renewals, data submissions and report delivery
- Communicate the company’s value proposition, technology and processes effectively
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Work collaboratively with the operations team to improve current products and develop new products
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities
- Identify and solve client issues strategically
- Act as an industry expert, liaison and trusted advisor to both customers and the larger industry
- Represent Forest2Market at trade shows, trade association meetings, and industry meetings
The Regional Sales Manager Forest Industry – Baltic Rim will drive revenue growth, profitability, and market share for Forest2Market in Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and western Russia. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales of our proprietary pricing benchmarks and SilvaStat360 – Forest2Market’s Business Intelligence Platform. Success will be measured primarily on generating new sales and secondarily in maintaining subscription renewal. The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial, hands-on, self-starter who is energetic, persuasive and well organized. This is a home-office-based position that requires 50% travelling and will report to the VP of Global Sales.
Forest2Market®, Inc. offers market price data, analytics, consulting and advisory services to the forest products, bioenergy and biochemicals industries. Leading forest products industry companies across the world are using Forest2Market’s proprietary analytics to make better-informed supply chain and asset management decisions.
Interested? Please fill out the application form below.
For questions please contact Agnija Stropute, Junior HR Consultant or Florian Ropertz, Business Manager at: +31 (0)546-66 0000.
Glad to meet you
My name is Florian Ropertz and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.