Marketing Communications Executive (Germany and the Netherlands)
Your Role and Team:
HGF is one of Europe’s largest intellectual property specialist firms. The Business Development team (BD) at HGF provides BD and marketing support to each of our offices across 7 strategic business units. Due to the continuous growth and development of HGF, this exciting new role has been created to successfully support the requirements of the business in Germany and The Netherlands.
In this role you are based in the Munich office, as part of an international specialized business development team that is based in Leeds (United Kingdom), with regular contact and travel to the UK. You will work closely with partners and attorneys within our German and Dutch offices and report to the Business Development Director.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Managing the German language website and social media activities
- Implementation of global marketing campaigns
- Development of local marketing activity in Germany and the Netherlands
- Supporting bids and tenders in Germany and the Netherlands
- The next step in your career
- The opportunity to develop your marketing career within a growing professional firm
- A welcoming and dynamic office team
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- A relevant bachelor level in marketing and communications
- Experience in developing and implementing local marketing and promotion strategies
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Dynamic and driven personality with a positive attitude
- A confident communicator
- Ability to work independently, while being part of a remote team
- Someone who fits with our values – People, Excellence, Teamwork, Progressive
- Excellent German and English language skills, Dutch language skills are a bonus
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office)
We are a thriving firm with an outstanding reputation for quality of service and initiative in meeting client needs. HGF believes it achieves this by attracting and retaining the best people to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
With 20 offices spread across Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands and Switzerland, HGF’s Attorneys and Solicitors provide specialist technical and legal advice to blue chip organizations and small to medium businesses across the world. Many of our clients are household names and the work HGF does allows them to protect and exploit their inventions, new products and branding.
Please fill out the application form below or email your English CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
For questions, please contact Romy Brugge, HR Consultant or Agnija Stropute, HR Consultant at: +31 546 660000.
International HR Consultant
Glad to meet you
My name is Romy Brugge and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.