Sales Representative France
Inogen is a USA Manufacturer of portable oxygen concentrators. The company was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life for oxygen therapy users. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a growing company which is focused on quality care and continuous improvement. This is Inogen’s drive behind hiring and retaining passionate and dedicated professionals.
Inogen is the leading company in Portal Oxygen Therapy in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). In order to further develop our EMEA activities, and especially France, Inogen is currently seeking candidates to take the role of:
The Sales Representative France is responsible for extending and enlarging the market share from Inogen, creating new business and achieving the revenue in the French territory. This also includes the support of Inogen’s direct B2B customers and the Inogen distributors in the territory.
Travelling throughout the region is approximately 50% to 60%. The position is home office based and can occasionally require you to travel to the European Headquarters based in the Netherlands. In your new role you will be reporting to the Area Sales Manager Southern Europe.
- Create, together with the European sales team, a sales and marketing strategy for the region
- Be a partner and give support to direct customers and the distributors in France
- Supports directly key customers and attends National or international trade shows
- Provide training and coaching to direct customers and distribution partners
- Identify key individuals and build appropriate relationships in the clinical and user community
- Establish and cultivate relationships with medical thought leaders in France
- Search for new business opportunities in the region for portable and standard oxygen concentrators
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Self‐starter, able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working in an international team
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, independent, responsible, hands‐on and goal oriented
- French Business level English language skills.
- Proficient computer skills – word, excel, power
Qualifications of the candidate:
- Bachelor degree in Business or Medical
- Minimum of 5 years proven successful sales performance in a medical (sales) environment
- Experience in the European Home Oxygen Market is a plus
A highly visible sales representative position within an international company where you can make the difference. The opportunity to work in a newly established EMEA organization and to have a strong influence to help build the Inogen Europe subsidiary in the EMEA. As the company grows in Europe and abroad there are possibly career opportunities in the future to take a next step. Employment is done under local applicable employment conditions.
Recruitment for this position is handled exclusively by EuroDev Services in Almelo, The Netherlands.
Interested? Please apply with your CV in English at our website:
For questions, contact Ms. Sandy Garcia or Ms. Agnija Stropute at: +31 546 660000.
www.inogen.com – www.eurodev.com
Glad to meet you
My name is Florian Ropertz and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.