Business Development Executive
After more than sixty years of commercial success in America and expansion into Asia, our next milestone will be establishing our quality products in the European market. We are looking for a driven Business Development Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit who is keen to take ownership for the UK and oversee expansion in the extended European market.
You will oversee business development activities in Europe and have responsibility for both direct and distributor sale growth in the UK. In addition, you will work alongside our established team to develop business in extended Europe with priority on the Netherlands, Germany and France.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager who is ready to take charge, break into new markets and reap the rewards of those new opportunities.
How You Will Contribute
Business Development and Strategy
- Set goals, develop strategies and plans for Europe
- Call on leading interior design firms and hotel chains
- Develop specs for individual projects and “standards”
- Refer specs to local distributors as necessary
- Quote, track and follow up on projects
- Conduct product development research
- Oversee all aspects of business development
Distributor and Customer Management
- Own distributor management in the UK, oversee direct business development in France, Germany, and the Netherlands, and development of distributor business in extended Europe.
- Obtain distributor commitments and build relationships with their representatives
Brand Engagement and General Customer Support
- Grow brand excitement through trade show participation
- Augment our customer service team’s efforts with select quoting, order expediting, custom project coordination, and job problem resolution.
- You are proactive, results oriented and customer focused
- Having established relationships with hotels and/or interior design firms is essential; wallcovering experience preferred
- Obtained a university degree
- Excellent grasp of the English language
- French, German or Dutch language skills would be advantageous
- Well organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to travel to customers and trade shows as required with occasional travel to the USA; total travel will be approximately 25-35%.
You May Have Worked In The Following Capacities: Building Industry Product Sales, Interior Design, Architecture, Architectural Design, Contract Wallcovering, Hospitality Building Management, Specification Sales Management
- A challenging opportunity to become part of our growth in an international environment
- A competitive salary & benefits package
- All the necessary tools to be successful
Who We Are
LSI Wallcovering, manufacturer of well-known brand Versa, is the worldwide leader of innovative wallcovering. On the cutting edge of design, color, and new technology, LSI has a global reach to more than 60 countries and is known for meeting strict performance, quality and sustainability standards. Flexibility, sensitivity, stability, and imagination have made LSI a lasting, yet innovative force in the world of commercial interior design.
To Apply: Fill out the application form below or email your English CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions please contact Sandy Garcia, International HR Consultant at +31 546 66 0000
International HR Consultant
Glad to meet you
My name is Sandy Garcia and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.