Fisher International is the leading global information services and management consulting firm offering pulp and paper businesses better performance through the strategic use of business intelligence. By combining deep data with powerful analytics and expert consulting, Fisher uncovers smart solutions to support clients in long-term goals. We are seeking an expert strategy consultant who can lead our business in Europe as follows:
The Strategy Consultant located in the Helsinki, Finland area will spearhead Fisher’s strategy consulting activities in Europe, and work with Fisher’s team of business development executives worldwide. The primary function of this role will be to help our clients make strategic business decisions to develop the clients’ core business and market strategies, to create and analyze industry market data and cost competitiveness and to execute due diligence efforts during M&A processes. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who is an expert in the field and is able to work independently. This position will report to the Executive Vice President.
- Work with business development executives to close consulting opportunities
- Manage, execute and deliver consulting projects leveraging Fisher databases and resources
- Develop project proposals and pricing for consulting projects that meet Fisher’s profit targets
- Maintain relationships to uncover new consulting opportunities with companies for whom we have done projects in the past
- Contribute to Fisher’s repository of relevant data and insights that build institutional knowledge to drive future project efficiencies
- Contribute to Fisher’s thought leadership series
- Business or Engineering degree, preferably with a focus on pulp and paper
- Minimum 5 years in the pulp and paper industry in a strategic role
- Good oral and written communication skills; fluent in English (written and oral)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Previous exposure to process manufacturing, particularly in paper, pulp, and packaging is a plus
- Consulting experience is a plus
Recruitment for this position is being handled exclusively by EuroDev Services in Almelo, The Netherlands. Interested? Please apply with you English CV at our website:
For questions, contact Carolyn Braaksma HR Consultant or Agnija Stropute, Jr HR Consultant, at: +31 546 660000.
www.fisheri.com – www.eurodev.com
International HR Consultant
Glad to meet you
My name is Carolyn Braaksma and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.