HR Manager Germany
Top Aces is changing the face of air combat training with its unparalleled safety record, outstanding team and an industry-leading 80 000 hours + of operational training flown in support of its customers worldwide
Top Aces is a privately owned company and the exclusive adversary air provider to the Australian, Canadian, and German armed forces. We employ a growing team of 280 + highly skilled personnel based in the geographies where we serve our clients. Our more than 40 fighter pilots hail from the Canadian, German, American and Australian armed forces and 80% of them are Top Gun Fighter Weapons School graduates. We are proud and fortunate to employ many veterans who, along with the entire Top Aces team, contribute to delivering our purpose and values every day under the highest possible technical and operational airworthiness standards.
The HR Manager will be responsible for implementing Human Resource Management programs throughout Top Aces Germany. This position is based in Hermannsburg and can occasionally require you to travel to the Headquarter in Canada. In your new role you will be reporting to the Program Manager – German Operations and work closely with the Chief Human Resources Officer based in Canada.
- Support Managers in different areas/functions to develop their organizations and teams (including recruitment, onboarding and contracting, talent and performance management, organizational development).
- Promote corporate values and organizational culture; Act as change agent when implementing new technologies, work methods, organizational changes and others;
- Develop and track Objectives Key Results (OKR) for the human resources department;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of company salary structure, job documentation, and job evaluation systems;
- Manage the performance evaluation process for Maintenance, Operations and Office employees; evaluate assessment systems, make improvements and monitor;
- Control department expenses and stay within the budget;
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
We are looking for a hands-on, independent and a broad experienced HR manager who can fix problems and issues, has self-initiative, confidence and brings their perspective to an issue.
Qualifications of the candidate:
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor degree or Master degree, preferably in Human Resource or Business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English and German
- Experience at building companies rapidly (e.g. within a start-up company) is a plus
- Broad knowledge of German labor law and regulations
A position within an international company who is operating in a really special and interesting market. You have a strong influence to help and roll-out the HR strategy of Top Aces in Germany. All the employees are an asset to Top Aces’ mission and we want our company and its people to have the opportunity to grow. Employment is done under local applicable employment conditions.
Recruitment for this position is handled exclusively by EuroDev Services in Almelo, The Netherlands.
Interested? Please apply with your CV in English at our website: https://www.eurodev.com/positions/eds-top-aces-hr-manager/
For questions please contact Doron Jannink (HR Consultant) and Agnija Stropute (HR Consultant) at: +31 546 660000 or via email@example.com .www.topaces.com – www.eurodev.com
International HR Consultant
Glad to meet you
My name is Doron Jannik and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.