HGF offers the dynamic intellectual property service that every innovative and competitive organisation requires, wherever they are and whenever they need it. Our approach, from the inception of ideas to the enforcement of IP rights is truly collaborative. Our unique and successful client relationships come from our strategic teams that fit around each client’s requirements. We are looking for:
In this role you will provide high quality, timely and comprehensive administration support service for 2 Formalities Officers, an IP Administrator and a group of fee earners (Partners, and Senior Attorneys) at our office in The Hague. This is a vital role in a busy and professional office working within a busy team.
In order to be successful you will be responsible for:
Electronic Document Handling and Professional support
- Document/file management
- Uploading email attachments/letters to efiles and/or distributing received faxes to relevant people
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Booking travel/accommodation when required
- Diary management
- Processing any invoices for case files which are attached to the mail in the inboxes.
- Internet searching and downloading of patent information/documents
- Preparing documents and bundles of case files for posting including:
- Opening, logging and distributing post
- Completing electronic documentation for special postal services (including overseas deliveries)
- Franking mail ready for post collection
- Ensure all outgoing mail is collected from the mail service on a daily basis
- Ordering and tracking courier collections and deliveries
- Accepting deliveries and moving these to appropriate locations
- Ordering stationery
- Maintaining paper supplies in fax machines and photocopiers
- General housekeeping (i.e. emptying dishwashers, ordering and restocking of stationary, processing attorney expenses, organising tables in boardroom for seminars & meetings).
Office experience and knowledge of filing systems, ideally from a legal practice.
- Excellent attention to detail and very high standards of accuracy.
- Must be flexible and be able to undertake a variety of tasks as required.
- Able to work on own initiative, at times under pressure, and remain calm and sociable.
- Experience of standard software packages: Word and Outlook.
- Educated to a good standard – high school diploma is acceptable
- Excellent standard of spoken and written Dutch and English
The recruitment is done by EuroDev Services in Almelo, The Netherlands. Interested?
Please apply with your English CV below.
For questions please contact Carolyn Hitchcock, International HR Advisor at: +31 546 660000.
International HR Advisor
Glad to meet you
My name is Florian Ropertz and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.