Technical Sales Representative
Are you a service oriented technician or engineer who understands the maintenance and reliability process? Do you enjoy working across industries and sectors to support clients & generate new business? This may be the ideal opportunity for you!
UE Systems Europe is looking for a Technical Sales Representative based in the UK. In this position, you will play an active role in expanding the activities of UE Systems by using your technical knowledge to identify and support solutions for our diverse clients.
This position is home office based and reports to the European Sales Director. There is approximately 60% travel including customers visits in the UK and regular visits to the European office in Almelo, the Netherlands.
- Building new business relationships and expanding the UE Systems footprint in the UK
- Cold acquisition & lead generation
- Managing the existing customer accounts
- Representing UE Systems at trade shows, assisting in advertising campaigns and other marketing activities
- Supporting customers with technical questions, finding solutions & providing product training
UE Systems Europe based in the Netherlands is a subsidiary of UE Systems Inc. The company is the international leader in the development and production of portable and online ultrasonic instruments for leak detection, mechanical analysis and electrical inspection. You will be working under UK employment law.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a sales driven and/or technical field
- Affinity with engineering and technical insight; understanding of a maintenance process is an advantage
- Willingness to learn and enthusiasm about your job are essential
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- A high level of self-discipline and able to manage your time and priorities
- A self-motivated, independent pioneer who takes initiative and responsibility
- A “Can Do” attitude with a strong drive for results
- Consultative selling skills
- A challenging opportunity to become part of our growth in an international environment, with colleagues based in the US and six European countries
- A competitive salary & benefits package
- All the necessary tools to be successful
- You will receive comprehensive training at our office in the Netherlands and extensive field training on the job in the UK
To Apply: Fill out the application form below or email your English CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
For questions please contact Sandy Garcia, International HR Advisor at: +31 (0)546-66 0000.
International HR Advisor
Glad to meet you
My name is Florian Ropertz and I am your point of contact for this position.
Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.