Technical Trainer Europe
Are you familiar with technical maintenance? Would you like join the global market leader in ultrasonic inspection equipment? This may be the ideal opportunity for you!
In this position, you will support our network of representatives, distributors and end-users throughout Europe by providing product training, service and support. You will become our knowledge expert and will also train new colleagues who join our growing European team.
This role requires 60% travel throughout Europe, which means that you will travel about 15 working weeks per year. This can include leading one-, two- and three-day training courses.
Your will work from the European head office in Almelo (NL) and report to the European Sales Director.
- Owning (group) product training in-house or on location throughout Europe
- Managing and developing training materials
- Supporting customers with technical questions & finding solutions
- Advising customers on their product selection and providing support during implementation phase
For questions, contact Ms. Sandy Garcia, International HR Consultant at: +31 546 660000
- Technical background (e.g. mechanical or electrical Engineering)
- Minimum 2 years hands-on work experience in a maintenance or technical service field
- Full working proficiency in Dutch and English are required, other languages are a plus
- Motivated by helping others and transferring knowledge
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to present clearly and in an engaging way
- A high level of self-discipline and able to manage your time and priorities
- A self-motivated, independent pioneer who takes initiative and responsibility
- A “Can Do” attitude with a strong drive for results
- Willingness to learn and enthusiasm about your job are essential
- A challenging opportunity to help others and transfer knowledge in an international environment, with colleagues based in the US and six European countries
- A competitive salary & benefits package (bonus plan, lease car, laptop, mobile phone and credit card)
- All the necessary tools to be successful
UE Systems Europe based in the Netherlands is a subsidiary of UE Systems Inc. The company is the international leader in the development and production of portable and online ultrasonic instruments for leak detection, mechanical analysis and electrical inspection.