Are you a driven Inside Sales (specialist/professional) who knows how to continuously promote the quality and performance benefits of E-switch? Do you enjoy supporting clients and distributors and thereby indirectly contributing to E-switch’s expansion to Europe?
E-Switch, Inc. is a leading electromechanical switch supplier that offers one of the broadest switch lines available today.
Markets include industrial, audio, medical, computer peripheral, consumer, appliance, and many others.
In order to further facilitate and develop our activities in Europe, and especially in the DACH region, E-switch is currently seeking candidates to take the role of: Inside Sales (specialist/professional).
The Inside Sales (specialist/professional) is responsible for extending and enlarging the market share from E-switch, creating new business, and achieving the revenue in the German-speaking countries. This also includes the support of E-switch’s customers and promoting the E-switch technology.
In your new role you will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Working on purchasing orders
- Customers service (online & offline); dealing with 50 clients/distributors
- Assisting regional sales manager with achieving KPIs (Sales, client retention, growth, response time)
- Attending national or international trade shows
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
- The position is home office based and can occasionally (10%) require you to travel to the headquarter in the USA and the DACH region.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Strong work ethic
- Driven to satisfy the customer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Entrepreneurial, independent, responsible, hands-on and goal-oriented
- German language
- Fluent business English is mandatory
- Team player
- Ability to travel through the region, approximately 10%
Qualifications of the candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of proven experience or related work experience, required.
- 2+ successful sales performance in a sales environment, required.
A combination of training, education, and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
A highly visible sales engineer/clinical position within an international company where you can make a difference. The opportunity to work in a newly established EMEA organization and to have a strong influence to help build the Inogen Europe subsidiary in the EMEA. As the company grows in Europe and abroad there are possible career opportunities in the future to take the next step. Employment is done under local applicable employment conditions.
European HR Consultant