Are you a driven Sales Representative who knows how to continuously promote the quality and performance benefits of Inogen Products? Do you enjoy supporting customers and home care providers and thereby indirectly contributing to de freedom and independence from oxygen therapy patients?
Inogen is a USA Manufacturer of portable oxygen concentrators. As the leading company in Portal Oxygen Therapy in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Inogen's mission since 2001 is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services.
In order to further develop their activities in EMEA, and especially in Germany, Inogen is currently seeking candidates to take the role of: Sales Representative North East Germany.
Always growing and focusing on quality care and continuous improvement, hiring and retaining passionate and dedicated professionals is Inogen’s drive behind purpose.
The Sales Representative North-East Germany in the document called “The Region” is responsible for extending and enlarging the market share from Inogen, creating new business, and achieving the revenue in Germany. This also includes the support of Inogen’s direct B2B customers and promoting the Inogen technology and solutions into hospitals and private respiratory specialists.
In your new role you will be reporting to the Area Sales Director EMEA.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create, together with the German sales manager and Area Sales Director EMEA, a sales and marketing strategy for the region.
- Be a partner and give support to direct customers and home care providers.
- Supports directly key prescribers, Key opinion leaders and distributors.
- Attends National or international trade shows.
- Identify key individuals and build appropriate relationships in the clinical and user community.
- Provide training and coaching to direct customers.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with medical thought leaders in the Region.
- Search for new business opportunities in the region for portable and standard oxygen concentrators.
- Support reimbursement activities in the appointed region.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
- The position is home office based and can occasionally require you to travel to the European Headquarters based in the Netherlands.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, required.
- Must have proven track record of successful team participation as well as ability to work independently and self-start.
- Must self-motivate and deliver results with limited oversight.
- Must be motivated to achieve results based upon earnings opportunity.
- Enjoy working in an international team.
- Strong presentation.
- Entrepreneurial, independent, responsible, hands-on and goal oriented.
- German language.
- Fluent business English is mandatory.
- Ability to travel throughout the region, approximately 50% to 60%.
Qualifications of the candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Medical.
- 3+ years proven experience or related work experience, required.
- 2+ successful sales performance in a medical (sales) environment, required.
- Experience in the European Home Oxygen Market, preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
A combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
A highly visible sales engineer/clinical position within an international company where you can make the difference. The opportunity to work in a newly established EMEA organization and to have a strong influence to help build the Inogen Europe subsidiary in the EMEA. As the company grows in Europe and abroad there are possibly career opportunities in the future to take a next step. Employment is done under local applicable employment conditions.
European HR Consultant