North America and Europe have one of the closest and strongest economic relationships in the world. There are relatively few trade barriers and many shared values between the two regions.
Do “do-it-yourself” strategies work?
Nevertheless, there are significant differences that can make succeeding in the European market a challenge. The fact that Europe represents nearly 20% of the world’s purchasing power makes it an attractive target, but the diversity of its languages, laws, regulations, and customs can make Europe difficult for North American companies to approach.
It’s not just the intricacies of a complex marketplace that are daunting. North American companies that pursue European opportunities on their own may have to establish a physical presence on the continent, a feat that can easily become both expensive and time-consuming.
The benefits of an outsourced sales team
That’s why so many North American companies choose to work with an experienced European business development partner.
An alliance with a firm that truly understands how European markets work can help North American companies develop actionable strategies that save money, time, and frustration. In fact, working with the right partner can be a sure-fire path to success.
Top five reasons to outsource sales in Europe
A strategic alliance could be the perfect solution for North American SMEs looking to enter or expand in Europe.
That is because a professional, experienced European business developer offers:
1) In-depth knowledge and experience in serving local markets
2) A well-established network of contacts that includes promising, well-qualified prospects
3) Expert guidance on local business laws and customs
4) Multilingual support for prospects and customers during local business hours
5) The ability to help you quickly gain a foothold in the market by helping you establish an office, source suppliers, and even hire staff if necessary
This list is just the tip of the iceberg. If you’d like to learn more about how a trusted, proven sales outsourcing partner could help your business, please contact Edward Nijland, COO.