North America and Europe have one of the closest and strongest economic relationships in the world. There are relatively few trade barriers and many shared values between the two regions.
Do do-it-yourself strategies work?
Nevertheless, there are significant differences that can make succeeding in the European market a challenge. The steady growth of the European aerospace and defense industry makes Europe an attractive target, but the diversity of languages, laws, regulations, and customs can make it difficult for North American companies to approach.
And it’s not just the intricacies of a complex marketplace that are daunting. North American companies that pursue European opportunities on their own may have to establish a physical presence on the continent, which can be both expensive and time-consuming.
Benefits of an outsourced sales team
That’s why so many North American companies choose to work with an experienced European business development partner.
An alliance with a firm that truly understands how European markets work can help North American companies develop actionable strategies that save money, time, and frustration. In fact, working with the right partner can be a sure-fire path to success.
Top five reasons to outsource sales in Europe
A strategic alliance could be the perfect solution for North American SMEs looking to enter or expand in Europe.
That’s because a professional, experienced European business developer offers:
- In-depth knowledge about and experience in serving local markets
- A well-established network of contacts that includes promising, well-qualified prospects
- Expert guidance on local business laws and customs
- Multilingual support for prospects and customers during local business hours
- The ability to help you quickly gain a foothold in the market by helping you establish an office, source suppliers and even hire staff if necessary
This list is just the tip of the iceberg. If you’d like to learn more about how a trusted, proven sales outsourcing partner could help your business, please contact Tim Vaesen, VP of our Industrial Unit.