Take your business to the next level by partnering with Europe's leading European recruitment and headhunting.
A strategic and efficient approach to find and hire European talent
Finding the right people is always a challenge, but it can be even more difficult when you are expanding into a new market. EuroDev specializes in the strategic recruitment of high-level and executive talent to boost your European expansion. Thanks to our experienced HR team and extensive network, we’ve helped many organization with their crucial talent search in Europe.
Benefits of our European recruitment solutions
As a leader in European headhunting and recruitment, EuroDev enables your business to attract the needed talent across all European countries and industries. We will not stop once you have found your strategic European Hire. Our clients enjoy our support with hiring, contracting and onboarding as well. Benefits of using EuroDev as your European recruitment and HR partner include:
- Pan-European recruitment services
- 25 years of experience and networking
- Support after placements
To learn more about benefits of outsourcing your recruitment process, we would like to invite your to read one of our articles:
Our European Recruitment Approach
Our European Recruitment Process typically involves three phases.
Briefing and Sourcing
To begin, EuroDev will:
- Organize an extensive briefing meeting for you and our recruitment team to get a complete understanding of your needs;
- Work closely with you to develop precise job descriptions and desired candidate profiles
- Develop and execute a thorough recruitment campaign;
- Source candidates based on your criteria;
- Present candidates’ resumés for you to review;
- Conduct interviews with the initial round of selected applicants.
Once you’ve made your choices from the resumés we present, we’ll:
- Conduct interviews with selected applicants
- Review the findings of these interviews with you
- Create a shortlist with your input
- Conduct a second round of interviews, this time with you present here in Europe
- Review the findings of this second round with you to help narrow down choices
Once you‘re close to making a decision, EuroDev can:
- Perform comprehensive reference checks
- Arrange final interviews with candidates at your US headquarters or an EU office
- Help you negotiate terms of employment
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of candidates do you recruit?
- Whether you are looking for staff in management, business development, sales, marketing, software development or engineering, EuroDev can help you find individuals who will make a real difference to your European operations. With years of business development experience and an extensive professional network, we are able to locate candidates for a wide variety of positions and levels. Most of our recruitment assignments involve a higher management level or executive search.
What industries do you recruit for?
Throughout the years, we have recruited candidates in numerous industries. As we have specialized Industrial, Retail, Advanced Technology and Healthcare, we have the most experience in the following industries:
Manufacturing and processing (Automotive, Electronics, Oil & Gas, Aerospace & Defense, HVAC and Agriculture)
Retail (Consumer goods, pet industry and DIY)
Medical device and services
Business services (Insurance, Financial services, Consultancy)
Advanced Technologies (Software, Hardware, Telecommunication, Apps)
How does EuroDev differ from other European recruitment agencies?
Thanks to offering other comprehensive HR solutions and business development services as well, we know and understand what matters to make your organization successful in Europe. Furthermore, for us a recruitment does not stop once we’ve find the right candidate for you. It is crucial that the candidate will receive a contract that is in compliance with local labor laws and is able to have a smooth start. We’re here to make that happen.
What if I do not have an entity in the country I want to hire in?
- As a European Professional Employment Organization (PEO) and European Employer of Record service provider (EOR), EuroDev can hire and onboard your European employee without the burden of establishing a foreign entity. You can learn more on PEO in Europe and EOR in Europe by clicking on the links.
What is the price of EuroDev's European recruitment services?
- As every recruitment assignment is tailored to your needs we do not have a set fee for our recruitment services. Prices depend on the job position, amount of positions to be fulfilled, placement period, industry and country. What is unique about our pricing is that there is no full upfront payment involved. Payments can be divided throughout the three recruitment process stages.
What is Recruitment Process Outsourcing?
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing is when a company transfers all or part of their recruitment responsibilities to an external provider. It is a form of business process outsourcing. A Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) provider can act as an extension of a company’s HR department. What are the benefits of Recruitment Process Outsourcing
What are the benefits of Recruitment Process Outsourcing?
- You can focus on your core business
- Access to an exclusive and qualitative talent pool
- Partner with an expert who whas experience with the national recruitment processes
- It’s scalable, flexible and low-risk
Monique Ramondt Sanders
Executive Vice President | HR Outsourcing