A full range of
Since it was established in 1996, EuroDev has been the preferred European business development partner of more than 250 leading North American companies. Today, we also offer comprehensive HR outsourcing solutions that help companies hire and manage overseas staff efficiently and effectively
A simple solution for a complex market
One of the biggest challenges to expansion is managing a growing workforce, especially in a competitive labor market. EuroDev simplifies this task by offering a full suite of HR services that help them comply with European employment legislation and reduce the liabilities that overseas hiring can entail.
When you engage EuroDev as a professional employer organization, we become the employer of record for your European operations. This means you don’t need to establish a legal presence in the European countries you operate in, nor do you need to source separate HR, legal or tax support services. Instead, EuroDev can handle all aspects of your European staffing needs, including hiring, payroll, benefits, insurance, taxation and legal compliance. And, as with all EuroDev engagements, you’re assured of receiving the support, professionalism and dedicated service we built our brand on.
Why choose EuroDev?
Clients who use our PEO services tell us that they appreciate the facts that we:
- Don’t subcontract to local administrators or PEOs. Instead, clients enjoy a single point of contact—a EuroDev professional—who’s committed to their satisfaction
- Provide a dedicated team of HR and payroll professionals with whom their European management teams and workforces can communicate on a daily basis
- Aren’t limited to administrative services, but also offer HR management as well as legal, taxation and compliance consulting
- Implement and administer a variety of benefits—including pension plans, health care, life insurance, corporate credit cards and car leases—for European employees
- Can help them establish suitable office spaces and IT solutions for their European workforces
- Make the effort to truly understand their organizations’ values and align our internal processes to theirs
- Offer services beyond HR, including business development and M&A, to support additional or future expansion strategies
EuroDev also offers à la carte HR services for clients with special requirements, including those who:
- Are expanding into Europe
- Are restructuring European divisions
- Need practical support to help them operate in local European markets
No matter what your needs, from large-scale HR projects and change-management to more routine tasks such as managing staff redundancies, payrolls or benefits programs, our dedicated HR consultants can customize a program that’s right for you.
Want to learn more? Find out how easy is it to get an HR proposal tailored to your particular needs.
European headhunting and recruiting
Finding the right people is always a challenge, but it can be even more difficult when you’re expanding into a new market.
That’s yet another way EuroDev can help. With years of business development experience and an extensive professional network, we’re able to locate candidates for a wide variety of positions. Whether you’re looking for staff in management, business development, sales, marketing or engineering, EuroDev can help you find individuals who’ll make a real difference to your European operations.
EuroDev’s sales professionals have been active in the European business development landscape for over 2 decades and have far-reaching networks. Sales has been the basis of our organization ever since it was founded and is part of our DNA. That’s why we are able to recruit the best sales professionals for our clients.
Our recruitment teams work closely together with business development and sales experts within our organization to make the most of their knowledge and network to approach key players and top sales people within the industry.
We will not stop once you have found your strategic European Hire. Our clients enjoy our support with hiring, contracting and onboarding as well.
Among the industries we recruit for are:
- Manufacturing and processing (e.g., automotive, electronics, oil and gas, aerospace, marine, HVAC, communications and agriculture)
- Consumer goods
- Medical services
- Business services
Our European recruitment process typically involves three phases.
- Organize an extensive briefing meeting for you and our recruitment team so that we can get a complete understanding of your needs
- Work closely with you to develop precise job descriptions and desired candidate profiles
- Develop and execute a thorough recruitment campaign
- Source candidates based on your criteria
- Present candidates’ résumés for you to review
- Conduct interviews with the initial round of selected applicants
- Conduct interviews with selected applicants
- Review the findings of these interviews with you
- Create a shortlist with your input
- Conduct a second round of interviews, this time with you present here in Europe
- Review the findings of this second round with you to help narrow down choices
- Perform comprehensive reference checks
- Arrange final interviews with candidates at your US headquarters or an EU office
- Help you negotiate terms of employment
EuroDev has established some valuable partnerships over the years. Our partners have been carefully selected and we can proudly state that besides a lot of synergies, we also experience great personal relationships. Through our established partnerships, we are able to offer clients access to more local knowledge, expert resources and solutions that will contribute to their success.
At a glance
We’re proud to have partnered with over 250 companies in a variety of industries based all over North America.
Case studies and white papers
- How to manage or acquire employees from Europe in the USA
- Hiring in Europe
- How to make your USA HR policies “Europe proof” and avoid employee problems related to privacy
- Avoiding contractor risks in France
- 10 ways North American companies can avoid HR pitfalls when investing in Europe
- VAT fact guide for North American companies in Europe
- Can an international payroll service accelerate the success of your global expansion?
- How to hire staff in Germany
- PEO and ASO explained
- How to manage or acquire employees in Europe from the U.S.