Industrial Business Development Manager
Our EuroDev units are growing rapidly and we have some great partnerships ready to conquer the European market. Therefore, we would like to welcome an additional Business Development Manager to our team. You will work as a Project Manager for multiple North American clients and be responsible for expanding their business across Europe. Together with your colleagues in the Industrial unit, you will work on a European growth strategy and execution of sales for our clients in industries like Automotive, Construction, Oil & Gas or Electrical components.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Create and execute a European Go To Market strategy as well as execute sales and marketing activities
- Travel within Europe to find potential new clients and to attend trade shows
- Develop and demonstrate your sales skills, from lead generation and qualification to complex deal closing
- Structure the project, reporting, planning, nurture and execute
THIS IS YOU:
- Bachelor level, e.g. in engineering, (international) business, economics or marketing
- 3 years of professional sales and business development experience with industrial manufactured products
- Action-oriented, well organized and entrepreneurial
- Fluency in English is required, Spanish or another European language will be a plus
- Valid driver’s license, able to travel 25% of your time within Europe and occasionally to the U.S
- You are living or are willing to live within a radius of 45 minutes of Almelo City
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary and interesting bonus program
- Focus on personal & professional development
- 25 holidays per year, plus 2 days for CSR activities
- An international work environment in Twente
THIS IS US
EuroDev is a unique company in the Netherlands. Since 1995, we support North American companies expanding their business throughout Europe.We house 75 colleagues with over 20 nationalities, and we speak 30 languages. We execute our corporate activities in a fun, vibrant and informal setting. Our focus is international business, personal development, embracing diversity and growing together.
As you may expect from a modern employer, we also offer free fruit, regular company or team outings, ‘vrijmibo’s’, Heracles soccer tickets, and the usage of the one and only EuroDev party package. To top it all, we also have frequent visits by our office dogs Lodewijk & Noortje.
If you are looking to become part of an ambitious team with an inherent motivation to grow, then contact us to discuss your possibilities. Feel free to reach out to Jose Prieto Moneo (Vice President Industrial Unit) or Jorien van den Akker (HR Manager): +31 546 66 0000 / firstname.lastname@example.org