This position is responsible for providing pre- and post-sales support for new and existing accounts in the assigned territory. The Technical Manager uses technical and application knowledge to match the attributes of GSSI products to customer requirements. Proficient in the setup and operation of GSSI products and software, and able to provide training as required. Communicates customer feedback related to existing product enhancements and/or future product development back to GSSI. Click here to visit GSSI's website.
- Bachelor Degree in a Geoscience, Science or Engineering discipline, such as Archaeology, Geology, Geophysics, or Physics, or 5 years of equivalent work experience.
- Industry experience is required, and in particular experience with ground penetrating radar in Concrete NDT, Utility Location, Geophysical and/or Archaeological applications.
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills at the conceptual and practical level. Proficiency in other languages common to the region is desirable.
- Ability to field questions, understand and match product attributes to customer needs. Basic selling skills are necessary to be successful.
- Ability to communicate with customers, sales representatives and internal employees in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attention to detail, a “can-do” attitude, and the ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Advanced computer skills, including a proficiency in MS Office and Salesforce.
This position may require up to 40% overnight travel
Carl Heinz Paulsen
European HR Consultant