solutions in Europe
Since it was established in 1996, EuroDev has been the preferred European business development partner of more than 300 leading North American companies. Today, our workforce of over 75 multilingual professionals continues to help clients map out expansion strategies in an increasingly complex marketplace.
The benefits of outsourcing with EuroDev
For more than 20 years, EuroDev has created dedicated sales and marketing teams—outsourced extensions of existing staff—for North American companies who want to expand in Europe.
During this time, EuroDev’s proprietary process has helped them:
- Gain unique insights into how European markets operate
- Develop actionable strategies that can be put to use right away
- Access promising, well-qualified—but often hard-to-uncover—opportunities
In addition to these benefits, our services are generally provided at significantly lower costs than what it would take for clients to set up European sales teams on their own. That’s why so many organizations choose EuroDev as their preferred business development partner.
Not sure whether EuroDev is the right solution for your needs? The EuroDev introductory sales outsourcing program is an affordable short-term trial that helps you learn how we operate—and gives us a deeper understanding of your corporate goals.
In month one, we will help principals enter the European market by:
- Training the multilingual team at their HQ
- Establishing their office in the Netherlands or France
- Altering their materials to fit European standards
- Researching competitors and pricing
- Analyzing the market and proposing an entry strategy
In the coming months, we will consult our database to determine the best markets for principals as well as:
- Provide feedback from meetings with 5-10 qualified opportunities
- Schedule meetings at selected opportunities in 3-4 European countries
Next, we will utilize our lists of potential prospects and approach customers to:
- Open an active pipeline of opportunities for principals
- Introduce detailed information about principals’ product or service
- Discuss the benefits of a partnership with principals
Finally, we will help principals form relationships with European customers by:
- Creating detailed travel itineraries
- Evaluating business visits
- Helping principals navigate European sales calls and trade fairs
- Determining a long-term market strategy
- Providing a year-on-year delivery of positive ROI
Introductory program benefits
The EuroDev sales outsourcing introductory program typically runs from four to five months. Because the trial is a limited engagement, it requires no long-term commitment and generates no liabilities on the part of your enterprise. If, after completing the program, your company or ours determine that working together isn’t in our mutual interest, we’ll shake your hand warmly and wish you the very best success.
We find, however, that most companies that participate in our program come to appreciate the unique benefits of a EuroDev partnership. In fact, participation in this low-risk trial has been the basis of some of our longest-lasting client relationships—and of their greatest successes.
That’s because once clients have completed the program, they have:
- A better understanding of their market potential in Europe and who the continent’s key players in their sector are
- A solid five-year European growth plan that includes practical, tested strategies for promoting their product or service
- A new appreciation for how working with EuroDev can help them penetrate a diverse and ever-changing marketplace
Want to learn more? Ask a EuroDev Business Development representative for a complimentary consultation.
- Advanced electronics
- Aerospace and defense
- Automotive and assembly
- Consumer electronics
- Dental equipment
- Electric power and natural gas
- Electromedical and Irradiation
- Energy (oil & gas)
- Healthcare IT & Communication
- Home Improvement & DIY
- Lab, pharma and in-vitro
- Medical devices
- Metals and mining
- Outdoor market
- Patient and hospital supplies
- Pet industry
- Surgical instruments and devices
- Shopfitting and service industry equipment
- Travel, transport and logistics
- Veterinarian equipment
At a glance
We’re proud to have partnered with over 300 companies throughout North America.
Ready for European expansion? Find out with our free test!
The EuroDev export test is a fast, easy way to discover how prepared you are to expand your European operations.
This short survey lets us evaluate your current capabilities, your knowledge of the European market, and the nature and extent of your ambitions for growth here.
The survey’s questions are loosely based on the “four P’s”—product, price, place and promotion—that were developed by the academic E. Jerome McCarthy and popularized by noted marketing luminary Philip Kotler. Widely recognized as part of the classic “marketing mix” strategy, these components can help organizations structure plans for many types of sales activities, including market expansion. The EuroDev export test incorporates a fifth P—personnel—since service and support are so essential to successful growth plans.
Once you’ve submitted your information, you’ll receive a comprehensive assessment by email in about two business days. We’ll also send you a detailed scorecard along with an executive summary of what your specific strengths are and where you might be able to improve. What’s more, everyone who participates is eligible for a complimentary phone consultation with one of our senior managers.
Completing the survey takes no more than 10 minutes, so why wait? To get started, simply follow this link.
Let’s talk about doing business in Europe.
If you’re wondering whether now is the right time to expand to Europe, or what the benefits of working with EuroDev are, feel free to get in touch!